came to serve (ministry catholic spirituality)

in any event large or small ones, there is always a team or committee in charge of organizing a kind of EO. his circle were free to, varies, depending on the target audience. including for major events in West Kalimantan in October. Indonesian Youth Day be a "possible" awaited by many people. but a normal thing for some people. even being cynical for some people. was reasonable. and can not be denied. or avoided.that need to be strengthened and should be mutually reinforcing is a team or organizers themselves. context is that the committee is actually a servant of none other is not, the audience itself. but not infrequently, as a committee, we are, perhaps myself, expect excessive may not things difficult or suffering. that is, always hoping participants understand the situation, to be independent, not dependent on committee, etc.. then, what use is there for if not to serve the committee?

in contemplation tonight, rm. santo gives motivas reflection which I think is quite profound. catholic spirituality of service. as an introduction, the main core of the catechesis is to provide teaching and mentoring. if I try to understand, in terms of preaching, we not only have to provide something that is science or teaching itself. but after that, we had to stay there to assist, so that teaching is truly understood according to the meaning, purpose and understanding.


we were servants, and as catholic, first we have to live in Christ. Catholic servant must unite with Christ as true Christians. true service is really not just for themselves, but for the implementation of the works of God. including, IYD.


Catholic principles of service are: 


1. we become Jesus who came to serve, not to be served. then the first thing I think should be there in my soul when joining a committee is, what can I give to this committee? not the other way, what would I be if I join this committee?

2. intimate life with Jesus. we have to trust and believe fully in the Church one, holy, catholic and apostolic. attempted without hope and believe that there is a definite help us Jesus, is useless and futile. to whom life and everything that happens it rests? clearly the Lord Jesus.


3. basic services is a relationship with Christ in faith, hope and love. purpose of the service is to have people experience intimate union with Christ in the Church, had loved and then love of Christ in the Church and do for the community development charity in the community.


4. humble. as servants, we should always invoke Christ's spirit of humility. meaning, deep, 100% dependent on the Father. not only a sense of belonging (sense of belonging), but also had loved, owned (sense of being belonged) God's love is so fundamental to the Catholic service. and I learned, when I feel tired in the service, I had to look at and make the sign of the Cross of Christ, as a sign of eternal victory over souls. I'm sure, my soul and my spirit becomes positive again flared. also see Mary loyal to below the cross of Christ. because it is needed in the service loyalty.


concerns, anxiety, confusion, panic when faced with an activity, it's only natural we would experience. various fears and sadness imagination often approached, fearing that the show is still in the process will not work. but it seems imagination vanished with the full expectation to realization activity. when I came in, I did have a lot of hope. but all kusertakan with devotion in the committee, trying as much as possible in the execution of a given task or portion.


and during the process that I have come to understand. that, I do not demand to get something out of the group or committee that I follow. but on the contrary, the question continues menerorku gently whispered, "what can you give to help this committee?" and I give myself to faithfully serve the needs of the participants regarding information, registration and data. and I will finish it.

Comments