waiting

I'm on the verge of selection. two options. they both wanted. only one providing greater salary, others lower it enough for me though. which gives a greater salary sue to focus more on certain things, while others are content with my ability, but still hopes to develop more later. and I would be confused, when they come together and make an offer. certainly, they will see the effort that I did for them.
 

 This is not easy. because once again, they both wanted. and they called together. and with the same question, "if keterima here, what about the others?" they dared to give answers that they will choose. but I can only answer honestly, "depending on which one should I agree go first," and that was enough to make them smile, nodding.
 

this is my chance. This may be time. due to some friends susiaku, this year they enjoy a well-established 2 years. but, who cares? because it is beautiful or not alive, I think, is that human choices each. and who's to say that living clean of complaints? not everyone can be that naive. the choice is, hold or exit. and all is always a risk, nothing too good or too bad. but all have to wait, and will be faithful to wait until the final results were an option.

         achmatim.net

Comments